Monday 30 November 2009

Worst Month Ever

I played hardly anything, I lost a whole bunch (best month profit wise only because of donkament score), and I ran like shit. I've decided to not play for the next week, I'm close to getting a staking arrangment sorted out also to help motivate me, the backer is in it for the long term, hopefully taking me to SSNL and beyond, and I'm looking forward to working hard at my game again.

My mindset has been a bit off, so when I sat down to play, I quickly quit because I just didn't feel like I was playing my 'a' game. I want a fresh mind going into the stake, as it'll be better for both me and the backer, and I want to work really hard at my game. I've got Stox membership, I'm going to rejoin DC next month and start posting a lot more in the uNL forum too.

Goal wise for November, I failed them all (almost anyway), goal wise for December, is just going to be to concentrate and improve. As part of the stake, he wants me to move down to 25NL and smash it for a decent winrate, which I'm happy with doing, I really want to get my confidence back, and at the same time, make us both some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment