Saturday 19 December 2009

Going for rustucko!

So last night I sat down for a 5 hour session, my 2nd longest session of all time (pussy), and I dropped 8BI at 50NL. I played okay for the most part, but I ran sooooo bad, like the worse I've ran before, and you'll find that when you're running bad, you don't tilt half as much as you do when you're running neither good or bad, but then start running bad, you learn to brush it off, and that's what I did through the session.


Meh. Click here for the hands.

Anyway, back on my grind tonight, going for rostucko this weekend, hoping to put in 3k hands tonight and tomorrow, and fingers crossed, I run okay.

No updates recently mainly because I haven't played much with work n stuff, but I'm feeling hungry again, I'm looking for a 30k month.

No comments:

Post a Comment