Wednesday 3 June 2009

10NL's a steady grind

So I'm not used to be put to difficult decisions since I graduated from 2NL and 5NL, and 10NL is noticeably tougher, albeit still very weak. I think my arrogance got in the way at the start, because I massacred 5NL and got told 10NL was just as bad, I felt as though I could probably walz through this level too, which is probably why I got off to a rocky start.

I've had a steady couple of days though, and I want to keep it going. I hope I don't have to play 5NL for a while, I'm happy grinding out small profits at 10NL and as long as I don't sink, I'll be happy to have a break even month as I'm learning a lot more at these stakes than at 5NL, plus if it needs be, I can also drop back to build my roll quickly and come back up.

Steady grinding though.

No comments:

Post a Comment