Sunday 21 June 2009

[?] I'm a fish

Right now I'm looking at my 10NL games and coming out with the conclusion that I'm a fish at the moment. I stack off too easily, I lose concentration and make hero floats/calls, I get a mindset that the villain has 'x' hand instead of 'x' range and proceed to call villain down, and although I'm in profit at 10NL since I moved back, my BR isn't moving because I win a few BI's, and then proceed to call villains down with shit.

I plan to try to change that in the next week, I haven't played a lot in the last 10 days because of varience kicking my arse but I'm going to give it a good go. Also I'm looking forward to the end of the July, my parents are taking my little sister to haven for a week and my other sister is coming along with my niece, however I'm hoping to get out of it because I can't afford it. I can, but I don't fancy wasting my money on something will will be costing me more money, ducy? So hopefully a week long grind is in store for me there, hopefully some 25NL shots too!

Keyword: Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment