Wednesday 24 June 2009

Playing solid

So I dropped to 2tables on Monday, just wanted to concentrate on my game and how it's going, and focusing on reads and what not, and I did well, got my redline constantly rising, and my green line constantly rising too without any big pots, just chipping away at weakness.

Kinda ruined it last night though, loaded up some tables and had KQo OTB, raised pre, got the BB to call. He check min raised a 46Qtt flop, so I called, and he insta checked the turn. I figured he did this with straight draws and flush draws, especially as he checked the turn to me, almost as if he wanted to see a free river, so I 3/4 potted it and he raised all in and of course, came up with a set.

Was a bad play on my behalf, small hand, small pot and all that, I think if I check the river I can see a free showdown aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment