Wednesday 1 July 2009

June Review

The month was a little mixed if I'm honest, it didn't start out too well, just getting used to 10NL and breaking even, but struggling. Then I kinda of realised I needed to play the same smooth game I knew best and it started to work. I got ill in the middle of the month so went about a week while playing about 2k hands, if that. But when I recovered I seems to hit some form, I concentrated a lot on my game and plugged my concentration leak which was a big bonus, I just seemed to auto-pilot 6tables while watching TV or listening to music, and it made no sense to do so. Here's my graph for June;


I didn't pass any of my goals except the first one, settled at 10NL. I didn't read much HoH, and I got no where near the hands total, i think 40k was a little ambitious tbf anyway, but I think I should finish HoH this month. Still no job, I need some money for college in September, and I didn't even attempt to learn any PLO.

I'll identify some goals for July in the next few days and get them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment