Friday 11 September 2009

Fuck IronMan, just for this manth!

So in the first 10 days of the month, I qualified for ironman every day. Then I realised Stars are doing the instant cash bonuses, and I'm 1k FPP's away from getting the $200 bonus, so I'm in the process of moving my roll back to Stars to clear that as quickly as possible, and will then redeposit back on FullTilt and take advantage of their $600 deposit bonus, which is nice.

I've decided that I'll use the $600 to invest in Grindcore/EpicFoldGuy, which if you don't know, is a coach @ PokerSavvy. With a sick redline, I hope he's gonna transform my current weak/tight game, because that's pretty much what I am. I want experience in 3bet pots and how to play them, and also playing back at the regs, I don't do it enough and miss a ton of value, so hopefully he can teach me a thing or two. I'm currently downloading all his videos at PokerSavvy, so we'll so how they go and I'll make my decision in the next month or two, also got my eye on a couple of other coaches.

Month has gone okay so far, swingy still but the 7bb/100 goal is still get-a-ble, right now it's 4bb/100 with that sick downswing I had, so hopefully I can get it close to 7bb/100 soon.

1 comment: