Thursday 17 September 2009

Yo Taylor...

..l'm real happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time! I found it funny, and what's even funnier, is the amount of people taking it personally, threatening to never buy anything Kanye again. Lol, get a life plz.

So I've stepped up my hunt for a coach, my first original choice was FenderJaguar, before I came across Grindcore on PokerSavvy. (Btw, bad news on the Grindcore front, after his BBV topic last week (which in case you didn't see), he's no longer accepting students, why the fuck didn't I approach him when I first came across him 2 months ago!) Anyway, I spoke to FenderJaguar and he explained that he charges too much for what it takes to beat 50NL, which was very honest of him, and he recommended me to one of his old students who's now coaching, alewis21. I've asked him about rates and availability, and if I like the sound of his course if you like, I'ma go with him. Ama0330 will probably be my next choice, I was impressed with the videos he put out on PokerSavvy, plus he's also recommended by Grindcore.

As for my game, I've focused a lot on hand reading in the last few days, accurately putting villains on tighter and tighter ranges and have made a few good decisions based on what I felt they were holding. I've been focusing a lot more when I play aswell which has helped, I've cut the spew out completely I hope and just tried to play a solid winning game, which is working out. I'm almost rolled for 50NL, which I will be when I get my next RB payment tomorrow plus the taketwo promotion at the end of the month (what a sick fucking promotion btw).

Is all for now, I'm off to grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment