Monday 28 September 2009

Lacking teh grind

I haven't played much solid poker in the last 2 weeks, I've been running bad and tbh can't really be bothered at the moment. I've got my first coaching session at the end of October and I really want that to be at 50NL, so I need to have some stabs at that first. I'm just bored of 25NL, I'm just a little underolled for 50NL at the moment, but wanted more than 20BI. I guess with a coach who's destroyed these limits 20 is fine, but I just wanted comfort.

I've decided to take some days off, and begin grinding again on Thursday or Friday, 1st/2nd October, fresh start. I wanna take some shots at 50NL by the middle of October, so I'm prepared by the end for the coaching. I moved some of my roll to Cake to grind some HU, but the rake was appaling, plus I ran kinda bad, so I gave some 6max a try and it was soft as shit, so soft that I've started giving the players absolutely no credit, thus spewing money here and there.

Time to start focusing again imo..

No comments:

Post a Comment