Friday 4 September 2009

Moved to FT and my current downswing

So I moved my roll to FT for this month for rakeback, then realised that Stars are doing the instant cash bonuses, so I'm 1kFPP's away from the $200 bonus, so at some point month I'm gonna move my roll back across, get that 1k, get the $200 bonus, and then deposit at FT again and clear the $600 bonus. Then I'll probably move it to Absolute Poker and clear a bonus there, I've heard it's super super soft.

I've put in about 10k hands so far this month, breakeven including rakeback. I started well, winning at about 9bb/100 over 6k hands and then my downswing hit. I've played real solid but lost had several coolers one after another. HEM says I've above EV but that's only because of some combo draws or me re sucking out, it doesn't take into count the amount of times I've ran AK into AA or KK, or got QQ in vs AK and lost.

I'm happy with how I've played though, but I've still got some big leaks in my game. 3bet pots give me trouble as I have trouble assigning ranges, especially when I have like AK OOP and I 3bet, they call and the flop is something like; 752r; what the fuck do I do here? If he's not paired up then I'm ahead, and I never get better to fold, so I just check/fold here a ton, probably being bluffed a whole bunch too.

I've got to work hard on my game because I'm breaking even at 25NL over about 45k hands and it's starting to piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment