Saturday 24 October 2009

Sticking @ 50NL

Yessum! I think I'm going to stick at 50NL. I took my first shot, and haven't had to move down to 25NL at any stage since. Okay, I've only played 5k hands, this is nothing obviously, but I've got a 7bb/100 winrate which is pretty respectable, so I've been fortunate enough to run well so far.

I don't have any motivated to play any lower, which is why I've only played 13k hands this month. I didn't really wanna take 50NL shots, but I didn't wanna play at 25NL, so now I've braved it and started really well, it's made me wanna play a lot more.

I had my best poker day yesterday (+$170, not much compared to how long I've been playing), and another good day today has been my roll move to about $1.4k. I'm not sure I want a coach now! Haha, I think I'll keep going on my own for a while and definitely get the coaching before I move to 100NL, probably some time next month I guess, hopefully anyway.

1 comment: