Monday 5 October 2009

Bad start to better beginnings

So I begun the month at Cake, and dropped about 4BI at 20NL. I played terribly, the play is actually terrible itself, but I give players absolutely no credit what so ever which effects me because I get all fancy n shit. I stopped FPS'ing at FT, but I can't take 20NL seriously at Cake, the players are terrible. But yeah, I started the month bad.

Then I gave FT a bash the same night determined to get my money back, and I did, I won five BI ~ 25NL that night and in the morning, although was running kinda warm at that stage. Dropped 2 yesterday and picked another up this morning, so all in all it's been a good start to the month.

Been carried away on FIFA '10 too, so little grinding. I need to start taking shots at 50NL before my coaching starts, which costs $300, and my roll at the moment is about $1k, so I need another $300 before that starts. Hopefully I'll take the shots before 20th, so I can make a video, send it to my coach before he starts with the session plans for the rest of the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment