Thursday 23 July 2009

No motivation to play 10NL :/

I haven't played in 4 or 5 days since running so bad at 25NL, I only dropped 3BI and am 5.5BI under EV for 2k hands, but even just casually grinding 10NL, I just can't be arsed. No I've been playing regularly for $25 stacks, a $10 doesn't bother me anymore, I find myself 3betting light, playing junk because I feel I have a bigger advantage, it's like I can't bring myself to play my A Game at 10NL because I've played 25NL..

I won't reach my 30k hands goal this month because my little break, but I should hit the rest of them. I've already well past $150 for the month, although that took a little hit because of the 3BI at 25NL, although still ahead, I still should watch some more vids which I plan to do and I've nearly finished HoC. v1, although I should probably stop reading 5 pages here and there..

I think I'll start properly grinding tomorrow night, the sooner I get past 25NL the better.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with dropping back down to recoup. It's probably a good thing to just take the hit to the ego. Lol speaking as someone who seems to drop down more than his fair share. It stops hurting the third time ;)

    ReplyDelete