Tuesday 7 July 2009

Sorted my July Goals

Played a little this month, about 6k hands I think and it went very well until 2 days ago where I stacked off easily and lost 4BI, but I've been in the profit and think I'm winning at about 7bb/100 over that period, which is okay I guess, should be a lot more. I want to set a reasonable goal for my winrate, but I feel like I need to learn to play my best all the time before doing that, and until I do that consistently I'm not sure on a realistic aim, so I've scrapped that for this month. My aims are as follow;

  • Continue beating 10NL nicely
  • Have at least $150 profit for the month
  • Finish HoC v1
  • Play 30k hands
  • Start watching my DC videos

I think they're all achievable, my parents are going away at the end of July too so I'll have a free house for a week to hit 30k hands if I don't achieve it by then anyway, I'm very confident I can get past $200 for the month as I've played quite solid recently, but just need to learn a little more consistency and patience when I'm getting drawn out on, and HoC is a must finish, I didn't learn much from the book but I've nearly finished so I might aswell get it over with already. I've got about 60GB of DC videos burnt to disk which I need to start watching, all the NLHE series and PLO series so if I can get through a disk or two of them I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment