Monday 13 July 2009

Quick update

I run so goot! Had a great week at 10NL, have watched some DC vids, had a sweat with a 50NL reg and had some discussion with another about hand ranges and what not and learned a TON. I used ot play about 14/11 but opened my game to about 21/18 which is great, I rerally didn't realise how fucking passive 10NL was! Am winning at abou 9.5bb/100 for th elast 22k hands at 10NL, and am near enough rolled for 25NL! Ship it.



That's this month thus far, been playing well and am really confident about my game, I feel like I've learnt so much in the last few days and feel I'm pretty much ready right now to take on 25NL. I need I'm going to study equity ranges and what not before I move up, I feel I should understand profitable situations a lot more instead of kinda hazarding a guess at a +EV play.

SHIP TEH 25NL BY THE END OF THE MONTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment