Wednesday 15 July 2009

[x] over rolled for 25NL

SHIP IT! Had a sick day yesterday, + 12BI I think, or atleast in the last 24 hours (inc this morning >). I started grinded at about midnight until about 5am and am up 8BI just for this morning, prolly gonna grind some more 10NL this afternoon to boost my roll and take some shots at 25NL when I get home tomorrow, but if I can pad my roll I guess my shot can last a lot longer, hopefully I won't have to move back down at any point.

I don't know how deluded I am, but I actually think I'm a lot better than most 10NL regs who take shots at 25NL, both pre-flop and post-flop. I see a lot of 2+2rs struggling to move to 25NL, but meh, [x] i'll show them all how it's done. *Cue FML post on the weekend.* I wanna watch some more 25NL videos at the weekend soon aswell, hopefully watch some of the 'The Coaching Tree' and start on season two of that by the end of the month, but we'll see.

I also used to play so bad on my sister's laptop, not sure what it was but I used to spew, I could never really play fully concentrated for some reason, I guess it was mainly a phsycological thing more than anything, but I've been running pretty hot on it for the last few weeks, albeit I haven't had much play time on there. I've kind of learnt a new kind of focus aswell, like when I played before I'd play to make money and not take much notice of the decision, I guess I played a little like a robot even when 4-tabling, but I stopped multi-tabling all together (4 tables not multi-tabling, I guess it's standard these days) and I just focus on my decisions a lot more, I guess that was a leak.




I'm not sure how much I'm up this money but it's way past the $150 I set last week, so aslong as 25NL doesn't go too bad, I think I've near enough past all my tasks, I think I can fire 30k hands in to, although the week my 'rents were supposed to go away doesn't look like it's gonna happen, they were taking my sister to Haven but I don't think they can afford it anymore now my step-dad didn't have any work at the start of the month, but we'll see.

[x] will be grateful to God if I can keep running like you.
[x] will be even more grateful if you can spare me a week of my parents at the end of the month.

Prem - HOLLA! =P

1 comment:

  1. huh, one more blog for my blogroll.
    nice work man. both with poker and with this blog here. good luck with ur goals.

    ReplyDelete