Thursday 6 August 2009

Downswong

Hit my worst downswing so far, was only 5BI but in the space of time it happened, it was pretty sick, I cut my sessions short because of it. I felt myself tilting and I couldn't win a hand to save my life, I was putting a lot of money in and having to fold on the turn or river because of certain circumstances.

All my big hands were hitting the wettest flops possible, like AQs on a QT9 monotone flop to which I was check raised on, I figured the villain is never value raising anything I beat, and he's never ever bluffing on a board like this so it's safer to lay it down than see a turn card and still have to fold a brick.



So that's my graph for the last few days, as you can see I ran okay for the first 1.5k hands, and it just went down hill from there, had my best day ever, $119, then had my worst day ever the very next day, -$116. Probably grind some tonight and see if I can ride it out, or just move to 10NL for some fun to blow off some steam and get over it there while crushing the terrible players down there.

Not sure how many hands I've done this month, but I must be nearing 7k I think, which is good because I'm on track. I'm also on track to achieve Gold Star next month at Stars too, earned 638VPP's this month and we're only on the 6th day, so if I can get 100 per day Goldstar will be mine. Not sure why I'm even on Stars tbh, I could be making RB at FT while taking advantage of the $600 deposit bonus, I kind of wanted to get settled at 25NL before I switched sites, so we'll see how it goes, if I don't hit GoldStar I think I'll move next month.

2 comments:

  1. FT also has the 'biggest bonus ever' (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/biggest-bonus-ever) going on at the moment - don't need to deposit to get it, so might be worth switching for that.

    That said, PS has also just announced a 50% redeposit bonus...

    ReplyDelete