Wednesday 5 August 2009

Prop Bet with Prem + August Goals

Ok, so I've started a little motivational prop bet with Prem (eBuddy from SFM!), nothing major which'll effect either of our bankrolls, but just something little to get us each grinding. Basically he needs to play 25k hands (he plays 50NL), and I need to play 30k hands, with at least 15k of them being 25NL. I also need to finish unconventional wisdom on DC, which I'm 2 episodes through, although I may re-watch them if I have time. So yeah, only a $25 wager, I'm confident I'll do mine, and I'm pretty confident Prem won't reach his (sorry man). =)

As for August goals, well I don't wanna set a profit margin because I just wanna concentrate on getting better, working on better lines to take and figuring out others so I think I'm going to experiment this month with a few things. I want to beat 25NL consistently through the month, obviously play 30k hands, watch atleast 2 series' on DC and maybe I'll add something else in there too.

For now, bitches.

2 comments: