Monday 10 August 2009

SilverStar for next month and update

So I've played about 13k hands so far this month, so I'm nearly half way to completing my prop bet with Prem. I've racked up about 1.3k VPP's aswell so Silver's in the bag, and I only need about 1.7k for Gold, so unless I get sick ill or something, I don't see it being a problem.

Last night was a good night, was sitting at one table 500bb's deep at one stage, in which I won my biggest pot - http://www.pokerhand.org/?4566106 Obviously I snap fold the flop and the turn if the UTG limper folded either pre or flop, but I just new the SB had a monster, I'd sat with him for 500 hands at the table, he'd let me steal a whole bunch without playing back, so when he 3bet I guessed he had a monster. I originally put him on KK+, and I was hoping it was AA as he'd have had a lot more equity on the turn once I hit my straight. Don't know what UTG was thinking though, fortunately he played it so badly I was allowed to see a turn. SH1P IT!

I'm finding 25NL quite easy, if a little swingy, I just need to choose my spots a little wiser and try not to spew in spots which should be avoided. By the end of the month I want to try and get my garph going up consistently, instead of up, down, up, down, up, down and back up.

All these 5am's (and then waking up 4 hours later) I keep having are having an effect though, I'm fucked. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment