Tuesday 28 April 2009

First Few Hours of Challenge

...And I lost a BI. $6.23 down, I got AA 4 times, and lost $6.78 with them, quite unbelievable, each time the villain made a straight, and to be honest, I could have probably found a fold on each time, especially the last one. Wow, I really didn't remember how boring 2NL is, how people grind this is unreal, 5NL is so much more bearable, except I want to stick to BRM for this.

EPT is on Channel 4 in half an hour so I'm just gonna browse tinternet for a bit, grab something to eat and begin grinding again when it begins. Will probably grind for an hour while that's on, watch 'The Wire' for an hour and go to sleep, wake up early and begin the grind again.

Will post an update in the morning before I begin, or after I finish grinding for the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment