Tuesday 28 April 2009

World Series of Poker 2009

Under a month away!

Finally! This is what really got me into Poker, when I first started playing I read up on past champions, previous tournament and I started downloading the episodes of the 2008 events just in time for the final table in November, I loved it and couldn't get enough., since then I've been hooked.

I've added a countdown on the side to countdown to the start of the 2009 WSOP, I just hope it lives up to the hype. I understand Poker a lot more than when I watched last years so it's going to be a lot more enjoyable for me to watch it, I'm not quite sure of the TV schedule and I'll probably read about it before I watch it, but I'll try to avoid doing so.

Unfortunately the Main Event final table is about 6/7 months away so we're gonna have to wait for that, I'm just hoping we have a current well known pro winning it, last year I was rooting for Chino Rheem, hopefully he has another deep run this year, and it'd be nice to see Matusow get further than he did last year aswell, his book has only recently come out so I'm definitely gonna purchase that when I get some dosh in my bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment