Wednesday 29 April 2009

HoC Delivered & Server Restart

So I just loaded up 8 tables, sat there for a sec and realised nothing was happening. I checked my router and it was on, the USB was working so I sat there for a moment and realised they're probably restarting the server, so anyways, they say it takes 15 minutes or so but it's neer back up until about an hour later or so I thought I'd update this in the meanwhile.

Back to just above $40 after going down to about $27 after my Aces got cracked 4 times in a row, and my AQ on a Q862Q board didn't hold up. Funny thing is, the villain bet so quickly each time that I knew I was beat 100% of the time, I called his hand on the flop, 88, and he showed them at the showdown, when the Q came at the river he couldn't get his chips in quick enough but for some reason I called anyway, I 100% knew I was beat aswell. But yeah, back to above my starting budget and I feel like I've adjusted to 2NL again, so it's onwards and upwards from here!

Harrington on Cash Games v1 came this morning aswell, it's a lot thicker than I expected. Obviously it's for FR but I feel like I can adjust most of it to 6max, no problem. I'm not sure it'll be useful to about 10NL to be honest, 2NL and 5NL is all about being nitty and just picking off fish where as 10NL is a bit more aggressive and there's less fish, albeit still a hefty amount.

So when the server comes back I'll get back to grinding!

No comments:

Post a Comment