Tuesday 28 April 2009

Fuck Off, Sister!

I'm fucking dying to get this started, I haven't played Poker for about 4 days! I just wanna get it started already, I told myself I wasn't going to start until Friday originally, but my niece stays around on the weekends so it leaves me little play with until maybe the evenings, even if she's downstairs with my Mum, my Mum's always calling me for favours 'n shit so I can never settle down for a decent session, so I decided to start on Monday morning as no one was in all day, until I woke up at 10am and found that my Mum didn't go to work, so that put me off for a day as she wanted me to help her with some shit.

"Ok, I'll start Tuesday", I tell myself. Until I get a phone call at 7pm asking to my babysit while my sister gets called in for emergency work on Tuesday, 9-6. So that rules that one out, so I'm now sitting here with my niece jumping all over me because she thinks it funny when I tell her to get fuck off and proceed to pretty much throw her off the sofa onto the floor, she comes back for more. She sleeps from 1-4 but I really can't settle down playing Poker at my sister's, I don't know what it is, I just seem to run bad for some reason, it's probably a mental thing more than anything and when I get a decent roll ... lol, my niece just took a drop ... I'll play some more at my sisters and get it over with once and for all!

So yeah, I won't start tonight as the football's on (Chelsea vs. Barcelona) and I could do with some FIFA, so I'll wake up tomorrow morning, do the shitty chores in the house for half an hour and eat my breakfast, which should leave me with the whole day to begin my grind! That is unless either my Mum decides to take another day off work for some reason, or my Sister decides she wants to come around for a bit, I can pretty much guarantee something will get in the way.

We'll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment