Wednesday 27 May 2009

10NL Failure, rebuilding the roll

So I got to $240, decided to have a 4BI shot at 10NL which started okay but got coolered for 4BI, QQ vs. KK, set over set, set vs. straight and another BI with a couple of progressive folds in spots I felt I was beat despite putting a lot of money in.

I rebuilt my roll back to about $200 and took a little shot again, and again, lost to a couple of donk 2 pairs, it really frustrated me. I'm close to PlatinumStar, just gotta grind out some more VPP's for the month but with me being busy tomorrow and working on saturday, I need to get a move on.

I'm gonna grind the $1 DoN's for VPP's tonight, I'll get them quicker with a tiny profit but aslong as I reach Platinum I'll be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just found your blog, only to find you've already found mine!

    Don't let those coolers put you off, sounds like you're easily capable of 10NL (platinum star! v impressive!). I hated 5NL, just couldn't get an edge there as the aggression seemed random just too often, but 10NL gives you a lot more opportunities at developing your hand reading skills...

    ReplyDelete