Saturday 2 May 2009

BRM Changes

I was reading 2+2 yesterday and someone mentioned BRM at the micros and how important it is, when in reality, at 2NL and 5NL, maybe 10NL, it doesn't have to be that strict. I mean, a fair bankroll is needed, I wouldn't feel comfortable at 5NL with the BR I have now simply because I don't want to have to redeposit, but $200 for 5NL is a little extreme, so I've decided that I'll move when I have $120.

Why not $100? Well because I want to move down if I drop to $100, my game isn't smooth at all and I'm barely profiting at 2NL right now, I just can't settle there and simplify my game to where it was when I was beating it at 17ptbb/100, I'm not too sure what it is, but I think my game is a lot more suited to 10NL+, so the quicker I get back there, the better.

5NL: $120
10NL: $200

I'll drop back to 5NL at $150, so I'll give myself a fair shot at 10NL again.

No comments:

Post a Comment