Wednesday 13 May 2009

10NL Not So Good

So I took some shots at 10NL earlier, generally the play was just as bad, I picked off many river bluffs while value betting galore on my big hands. There were 3 or 4 bad hands where I lost a BI and gained them back through grinding small pots, and generally they could have been avoided.

Because I spot villains trying to be more aggressive, I seem to try and stoop to their level. Turning my hand into a bluff at most opportunities, re-raising scare cards and trying to bluff them off pots like they do to me, I think I need to settle down and just play my own nitty game.

I've got 17BI's for 10NL but I want 25BI's, which I can get by the weekend if I have a good next couple of days. I'm also looking into a deucescracked monthly subscription where I just go mad and download everything to a disk during my time with them, unfortunately I withdrew everything from my bank today as I'm going on holiday next year and I need to get that sorted out, so I think I may wait until next month when I'm beating 10NL and attempting shots at 25NL.

Got a couple of sick hands I'll get up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment