Thursday 14 May 2009

Hmmm

Ok, so I gave 10NL another shot and got coolered twice, the BTN flopped an invisible straight, 97s, flop came 68Tr, so obviously this isn't so good even with a set of 8's, villain checked behind, river came an A so I lead straight out, he raises and I shove and turns over the straight and makes the backdoor flush on the river just to rub it in, other one was AA vs. 22 AIPF.

So after losing 2 over 500 hands I decided to move back to 5NL and 12table for an hour or so, stuck in 1.5k hands and won 2.5 more BI so I'm just ahead from where I started. I'm going to 12table 5NL until I have $250 just to be safe, I like mulit-tabling and just chilling out with some music so I'll do that tomorrow, saturday and probably sunday if I can, and see where I am on Monday and Tuesday.

Gonna look into a DeucesCracker Membership too in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment