Thursday 7 May 2009

A Heater, What's That?

I'd forgotten what a heater was until this morning, I just got action with everything. First time in about 7 weeks since I've had a decent run of cards and action consistently, I felt like leaving the tables with my profit but though about it for a second, and decided I'd enjoy my action while it lasted.

Had a really good day today, 1.5k hands and about $30 profit, taken my BR up to $85 which is good news, I really can't wait to get back to 10NL, or maybe I'm getting ahead of myself? Maybe I'll go back on a swing and be back to where I was, an hour long heater and I'm thinking of the next level? Bahhh, fuck it, I'm happy with my game for the first time in ages so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

The saying "you get out of your game what you put in" has never rung truer. I spent hours looking through PokerTracker 3 the other day and it's all coming to fruition, I've plugged some leaks which including calling too many raises OOP, and showing down too much junk. Also I wasn't really defending my smaller hands too often, I folding a hell of a lot and my non-showdown winnings was terrible, I'd give up so easily and allowed to be bluffed out of all kinds of pots, but I've looked at it, worked on and had a positive 3 days since.

I'm still trying to get a hand converter to work here, if anyone's reading this and they've used one on their blog which doesn't move the images to the next line, hook me up please!

Harrington on Cash Games v2 and Mike Matusow's autobiography came this morning too!

No comments:

Post a Comment