Wednesday 6 May 2009

Last Night & 5NL Full Time

Ahhh finally. Firsty, last night was fucked. Originally I met 2 mates down the pub for the football, which didn't go well, we were 2-0 down inside 12 minutes, needing 4 goals to win, so we had pretty much lost already. The pub was a little shit so we went out at half time and found a better one, I was sitting there and all of a sudden one of those moments occur, where you say something and everything goes quiet when you say it. "Fuck this man, this is an old mans pub." Literally everyone around me went quiet when I said it, 3 old blokes looked around and at me whilst me and my mate just burst into tears laughing uncontrollably, which was fair enough in my opinion, we were the only 18-19 year olds in there while there were three 20-26 girls across the room, and the rest were 40 year-old+ old blokes. So anyway, when it finished we went to Subway for something to eat, and my 2 mates wanted to go clubbing, I wasn't really dressed for it and neither were my 2 mates, but they decided to go to Kingston anyways and try to get in somewhere, and if all else failed, we'd go Cinema and watch X-Man Origins.

We ended up going to Kingston Uni and trying to get into their library, which didn't work, and all the clubs were shut (which I knew anyway, but they were adament they'd get into a student bar somewhere), so yeah, the cinema was shut aswell. FML. So we went to the train station and didn't get a pass at the station, just jumped straight on the train, then the conductor came, we decided to get off and walk back up the way he came and get on again, but he opened the doors where we were getting off so it was impossible, so we were stuck in no where at 11:10, no buses were running where we wanted to go, plus the last train was approaching and quick, we were fucked to put it mildly.

We decided to get a train to Richmond, where we'd get a night bus to where ever it goes and walk to my place while my mate would crash for the night. Fortunatly the train went to Twickenham on the way to Richmond, which was where we started, and my last bus ran until 11:49, so I was hoping I didn't miss it, or else I'd have a 2hour walk back home (which I've done before drunk, fun times). He stayed on and got his Mum to pick him up in Richmond (I feel sorry for her, coming all the way from Kensal Rise), and I managed to catch the last bus where I had an interesting encounter with a women at the bus stop. She decided to stand in front of the bus stand with her back to it while facing the other way, I walked up and stood behind her to look at the bus times, and she jumped in the air, screamed and jumped around to me. I looked at her, raised my eyebrow and asked her what her problem was and she was like "I thought you were trying to go through my bag." I laughed, she laughed, and then she proceeded to walk on. When my bus came, I got on it and she got on next stop, moral of the story is, she was still afraid of me. LOL. I got home at 12:30, browsed the net for a little and went to my sisters for the night (babysitting duties ftw!).

Back to Poker though, and I spent 4 hours on Monday looking through PokerTracker to compare what was happened to my game which was causing me to breakeven at 2NL and 5NL (lol!). I went through all the filters, saved them as .png's and then compared them at the end from when I was winning comfortably, to now, and the result were shocking, the thread can be found here (not all my findings are there). I was showing down so much shit, and I was calling so much OOP it was untrue, so I've tightened right up and am up 4BI today, at 22ptbb/100. To be fair though, I did suck out on one pot, which I'll get up later as the hand converter's being a bit of a bitch, but I got some action on a couple of sets and what not, although I did bluff away a BI overall aswell, so it could have been better.

I've been sucked out on so much, I feel as bad as someone farting in church now that I've sucked out on the river.

I feel dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment