Saturday 9 May 2009

Brag: Signed Copy of Mike's Book

So I log on to twoplustwo this morning and I have a PM from Amy Calistri, the co-writer and editor of Mike's Book, Check-Raising The Devil. She thanked me for my kind words about the book and expressed how cool Mike would think it was that I enjoyed the book and encouraged others to read it, here's a copy of the email.
Wow! Tim (Tim Lavalli, co-writer) and I were on the phone reading your review to each other. Both of us emailed Mike, but we're not sure he's seen it yet. But I know he'll think it's totally cool.

If you would respond with your name and address, I'll make sure Mike personally sends you an autographed copy.

Thanks Again,
Amy Calistri
Obviously I checked her previous posts and what not to check she wasn't just any old joe bloggs trying to send me shit in the post or get my address, but I though this was a nice gesture, I really loved the book and to be sent a brand new signed copy just for reading it and leaving positive feedback on is pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. lol. It may take a couple of weeks to get that out to you. Believe it or not, the authors haven't received our books yet:) But it'll get there.

    And thanks again.

    ReplyDelete