Thursday 7 May 2009

Hands of the Day

Hand #1.
I don't really know what to make of the hand to be honest, I was donated chips. I was definitely ahead on the flop and was looking to get it in there, and to be honest, I felt like he was trying to push me off air because I cbet, I could have called and let him hang himself on the turn, but I figured he did this with AK, KQ and KJ too, so I wanted to get max value. The Queen wasn't the best card because it made the nut straight, and he could easily have been raising me on the flop with a draw, especially as we're both deep stacked, but obviously I'm never folding this, my heart did jump on the river though, I just hoped to God he didn't have AK.



Hand #2
This guy was playing really nitty, so when he entered the pot I knew he had a big hand. Not much to discuss about the hand to be fair, it played itself, but the flop wasn't too kind as in if he had AA, he had four 3's as outs too.



Hand #3
Three streets of value, surely the villain must have known he was beat at some stage in this hand. I wasn't too scared of the flush, it was the straight I was worried about, but I was 95% sure he had a J or a K along with a pair and was looking for a straight, obviously using that as an excuse to call along with top pair and I managed to get three streets from him.



Hand #4.
I'm not really sure if I was right to shove the turn here, but it gave me decent fold equity if he's holding AJ, straights and flushes got their, as did many 2pairs, I wasn't too fussed if he called or folded as I had TP along with straight and flush draws, probably an excuse to get it in, but I think I can edge him off AJ here as he seemed a solid player.

No comments:

Post a Comment