Monday 4 May 2009

Targetting the 45 mans

So I'm kinda miffed at my swing continuing, I'm beating 2NL and 5NL but barely, although I'm obviously gonna continue to play 5NL as I know I beat it, although the ptbb/100 is at about 4 after 1k hands, not a big sample size but compared to the 9 it was before, it's disheartening as I thought I could get over this swing/breakeven stretch.

I take the fishes money and proceed to valuebet the shit out of them, but I spew money somewhere, I need to look at it tomorrow in PT. It's comparable to that off filling up your swimming pool, going inside to get a drink and coming back and half of it's gone, it's wierd.

But yeah, the $1 45 mans are my target at the moment, just to explore my options of building a roll. I'm rolled for them barely (50BIs) so I think I'll give them a far shot and if I can profit in a few, then I might start grinding them hard in long sessions to get to 10NL quicker.

Happy May Day btw! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment