Sunday 31 May 2009

Fuck Varience and Fuck 10NL

Every single hand I had this evening, was 2nd best. I lost 2 BI's as I quit out of frustration, I could have tilted (I did tilt and quit immediately), and losy a hell of a lot more. I had QQ twice, AK were the first 2 cards on the flop each time, everytime I had AK, i 3bet pre, miss the flop, cbet and get raised, these aggro donks that think ultraaggresion is the way to win are starting to annoy me, especially when I they bet EVERYTIME you check instead of cbet.

And donk bettors, why do it? Seriously, why? I 3bet pre with AK, flop comes Q76tt, they min bet, I raise and they call, and they do it again on the turn, I flat, then the flush hits the river and they insta-shove.

Everytime I move back to 10NL I seem to run like shit it's a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment