Friday 1 May 2009

Phew, Found the Sweetspot

So yeah, I've finally remember how passive 2NL is and how to keep grinding a profit without even receiving decent cards. Bet, cbet, double barrel, SHIP IT! Was looking around the blog scene and looking at some old 2NL posts I've seen from a few people and most of them were very tight, but not aggressive or passive, which I guess is where it becomes situational.

Looking back at my old 2NL graph when I was beating it at 17ptbb/100, it was going up the whole time, I looked at my new one and it was going down, I guess the problem was my non-showdown winnings. I've took my game a little more aggressive and I've got it going upwards again over 2k hands today, and my non-showdown winnings has improved too, so I've found the sweet spot.

I kinda feel good about my game, because where most people on a swing of my size would give up, or move up, I've taken great time and patience to look into my game and moved right to the very bottom to start again, I think a lot of different game plans were running through my head before and I was combining them all miserably, now I've found the right one I think I can probably use it to effect up to 10NL, by which time I'll look into shifting it for 25NL.

Will probably get another 1k hands done this evening, maybe more, and I'll get a graph up on Sunday, the same day where I'll be updating my BR on the right hand side, s'at $51 at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment